About Importing Workouts
We support importing workouts from a variety of other fitness apps. Essentially any 3rd party fitness app that uses Apple's Health App to store workout data can be imported.
- Workouts older than 7 days cannot be imported.
- Everyone can earn workout coins, see effort data along with other post-workout stats, track goals, and compete on the leaderboard with imported workouts.
- Free users cannot earn bank coins for imported workouts.
- Only PRO and MAX subscribers can earn bank coins for imported workouts (does not include trial period).
- Workouts that earn less than 1 coin will not import.
* Note: Some workouts will translate better than others. For example, workouts that store heart rate, GPS, and motion data will have a very accurate translation into coins. Others that do not have all this data, such as step counters, will have less accurate translation into coins. Importing a workout from another app will always yield fewer coins than doing the workout directly in the app.
How to Import Workouts
- Go to your profile and press the "+" button on the right
- Select the app you wish to import from (if you don't see the app you're looking for, see below)
- Click which workouts you'd like to import and click "Import" at the bottom of the screen
- Head to your profile to review your workouts!
Don't see the app you're looking for?
Confirm PK is connected to the Health app & all categories are turned on, then do the same for the app you're trying to import from. See below for instructions:
Still having issues? Contact us!