Workout coins are calculated for imported workouts based on the workout data for that workout. Some workouts will translate better than others. For example, workouts that store heart rate, GPS, and motion data will have a very accurate translation into coins. Others that do not have all this data, such as step counters, will have a less accurate translation into coins.
Note: Importing a workout from another app will always yield fewer coins than doing the workout directly in PK Rewards.
To prevent cheating, we've implemented a few rules for importing workouts. See below:
- You cannot import a workout older than 7 days.
- You can compete on the leaderboard, see your workout insights, and track goals using the workout coins you earn from imported workouts. However:
- Free users cannot earn bank coins for imported workouts.
- Only PRO or PRO MAX subscribers can earn bank coins for imported workouts (does not include trial period).
- See more information on the difference between workout coins and bank coins here.
- You cannot import workouts that were completed at similar times as already established workouts.
- E.g. If you go on a run at 3pm on Sunday and tracked your workout on both Strava and Runkeeper, you will only be able to import one since they are the same workout.
- You cannot import workouts that yield less than 1 coin (see example error below).